Reflexology in Pregnancy - can it help?
I have been asked many times if reflexology is helpful during pregnancy - I can say that as a qualified reflexologist and aromatherapist, reflexology does help with pregnancy, both during and after and it can also help with fertility issues too.
- Pre-term labour – at any time before 37 weeks gestation
- Placenta previa – if Grade II or III after 32 weeks gestation
- Hydroamnios – if there is too much amniotic fluid around the baby
after 32 weeks gestation
- Women with a risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Women with a risk of pre-eclampsia
- Relief from common pregnancy ailments such as morning sickness, back
ache, fluid retention and swelling
- Adjusting to the demands of coping with a new baby
- Support as your menstrual cycle returns to normal